Compact Integrated System
The Explorer is an integrated system with all components mounted on a two-wheeled cart. This true single-operator unit can efficiently help maintain borehole integrity.
- For 2- to 12-inch (50 to 305 mm) diameter boreholes
- Dual view camera with 360° rotation for downhole and side-view video profiling
- Automatic level-wind (on Model EX1200) ensures faster, uniform camera retrieval
- Manual focus and iris adjustment help obtain clear images in low lighting conditions
- Electric winch with up to 1200 feet (360 m) of Kevlar reinforced single-conductor cable with 1200 lb (600 kg) tensile strength
- Boom arm extends up to 48 inches for positioning
- Variable speed motor control, with speeds up to 40 feet-per-minute (14.6 meters-per-minute).