water well inspection mobile system
Customize a mobile water well inspection system to meet your specific need. The Aries Mobile System is made up of five primary components: a winch, winch controller, power supply, camera and, camera controller.
Select from three models, with the largest capacity of 5000 feet of single conductor steel armored cable. All models include an emergency hand brake, a cable head, a variable-speed controller and a mechanical counter. A level wind ensures uniform cable spooling for fast camera retrieval. An encoder provides accurate on-screen depth measurement.
Consult your sales representative to order the correct winch and winch controller for your system.
Select from hand-held or counter-mounted controllers for 120 VAC or 220 VAC service.
The BT1200 series power supply is a small compact unit when combined with a laptop offers Imbedded recording to USB, On-screen footage, Video titling and fault annotation, or the use of our full featured inspection software program BoreOptix. BT1200 can be tailored to meet your exact voltage, display units (metric or imperial), and cable length requirements.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel winch frame resists corrosion
- Sealed slip-ring for continuous maintenance-free connection
- Component-based system can operate as a mobile set-up or mounted in a vehicle
- Three camera options to meet requirements
- Choice of three winches with reel capacity to 5000 feet of cable
- Optional swivel base and boom arm
- Choice of light heads, centralizers and tripod