grouting system truck
Grouting System Truck
Aries vehicle-mounted grouting system provides a complete solution for addressing ground water infiltration into sewer mains and laterals.
We can customize a new high-cube truck or retro-fit an existing vehicle with equipment to pump chemicals, under pressure to the packer in the pipeline. The truck also includes a complete TV inspection system to monitor the grouting process.
Online Municipal Sewer Grouting Course
Need-to-know video series on stopping infiltration in sewers...where & when you need it most - online, on your time.
Presented in conjunction with Avanti and Logiball, Aries offers online resources for you to learn about municipal sewer grouting. Choose from three options:
- PDH Approved Course:
$49 admin fee, 16 interactive and sequential lessons, (3) PDH credits with Certificate of Completion
- Structured Course:
No cost, 16 interactive and sequential lessons, Certificate of Completion, No PDH credits.
- Video Resource Library:
No cost, No Structure, No Interactivity, No Certificate, No PDH credits.
Learn more here: http://www.municipalgrouting.com/
- High-volume, electric, triplex pumps for precise grout delivery
- 60-gallon tanks - providing enough chemical to seal large voids
- Heavy-duty stainless steel mixers for fast, complete mixing of the chemicals
- High-powered winches to move the packer between joints quickly
- 800' grout hose for multiple run set-ups from a single entry point
- Control room designed to simplify operating grout delivery and inspection equipment
- Two TV monitors to display images and data