PipeOptix® is an entry-level software that integrates seamlessly with leading camera inspection systems. It offers a profitable solution to small municipalities and contractors with basic requirements to manage their inspection data.
Software is easy to learn, set-up and use.
PipeOptix® combines the essential tools to manage and use collected inspection data, to create reports, and manipulate and query data to support rehabilitation recommendations.
PipeOptix® integrates with leading CCTV inspection systems. The software supports direct data migration into PipeTech for further in-office assessment. PipeoOptix® is PACP and LACP certified.
- Primary functions include: Mainline Inspection; Lateral Inspection; Inline Lateral; New Inspection (start/fill in header/naming convention/create folder); Begin recording; Log Incidents; Pause recording; Stop recording
(hide preview/load inspection video)
- Auxiliary Functions include: Change Staging Path (set default data storage location); Import Last Header Data; Automatic search for capture device and overlays; Take Snapshots; Adjust Video Quality Settings (good/better/best); Show Help; Change Inspection Units (feet or meters); Camera Direction Indicator; Print Reports: top view, side view, detail list, defect snapshot, inclination, PACP standard report; Interface Inclinometer Data (log, display graphs, print reports); Export Project Data to NASSCO database
- Overlay Functions include: Test Button; Inspection Information Customization (displayed information and location specifics); Display Alternate Information (Work Order, etc.); Input, reset and preset distances; Reverse distance counter; Continuous defect endpoint button, Reset inclinometer
Software Module Applications
- Vehicle Installed Primary Inspection includes: Primary Acquisition (secured); Create New Data, Open, View, Edit, Print Reports
- Office Data Edit includes: Open, View, Print and Edit; No New Data (secured)
- Viewer: Inspection and Reports; No Editing or New Data
- Disk Viewer provided to End User on Data CD (open, view data)
- Template Setup Mode: Aries Standard and PACP Templates provided
Hardware Technology Requirements
- Windows 7/8, 64-bit Operating System
- Core 2 Duo (i3/i5/i7) @>2Ghz Intel Processor; 6G RAM; 500 HD (OS);
- 1 TB HD (Data)
- Graphics card that supports 1366 x 768 resolution
- Video Capture Device: USB (External) Windows WDM Compatible device with audio; D1 or Better
- Video Recording Codecs: MPEG-1 and MPEG-4 h.264
- Audio Support: TTS (Anna or Mary) Automated Text to Speech Audio
- Overlay Interfaces: Aries VL5000 or PipeTech Sentinel
- Inclinometer System: Aries Multi-Conductor via VL5000 or Sentinel Interface Primary Database Format: SQLite (Export to Microsoft Access for NASSCO)