TR3001 / TR3101 / TR3030
Durable and reliable, the Badger is a non-steerable, wheeled tractor for long distance pulls in 8" to 48" mainlines. Designed to easily maneuver around obstacles and deliver maximum productivity.
- Non-steerable tractor with balanced chassis for high traction in challenging conditions
- Powerful transmission, DC continuous-duty motor and six-wheel drive design for maximum power
- Optional Large Line Kit for inspections in pipes up to 48"
- Laser Profiler attaches easily to both Badger and Pathfinder transporters (shown on Pathfinder transporter)
- Profile the interior of pipes 6″ to 96″ (152mm to 2,438mm)
- Detect and measure joints, offsets, ovality, deflection, sags, debris, cavities, and connections in existing, new, or relined pipe
- Integrates with a variety of Pipeline Assessment Certification Program software to provide immediate video results