Explorer Integrated System
The Explorer is an integrated system for inspecting water wells and other boreholes at depths to 1200 feet. It is easily set-up by one operator for quick evaluation of wells, increasing efficiency and reducing operating costs. This compact unit, with its user-friendly interface, helps identify issues before they become more serious.
Compact Integrated System
Model EX1210 Explorer is an integrated system with all components mounted on a two-wheeled cart. This true single-operator unit can accurately inspect the integrity of the borehole or casing from 2-12 inch diameter boreholes up to 1200 feet deep.
User-Friendly Control Unit
The camera control unit is mounted on the cart for easy portability and has Imbedded recording to thumb drive, an on-screen depth meter, and integrated overlay for video titling and observation coding.
Camera Captures Clear Video
Side view/down view capability with 360° rotation. Operator-controlled focus and iris adjustment ensures clear images in difficult lighting conditions.
- 1200 feet (366 m) coaxial cable
- Integrated DVR records to USB flash drive, with snapshot photo capture
- Rechargeable, wireless keyboard and integrated overlay for video titling
- Compact cart with 16-inch (400 mm) wheels for easy maneuvering
- 1.75" (45 mm) diameter camera
- Weight: 150 lb (68 kg); camera only, 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- Rugged design with powder-coated steel cart
- Stainless steel camera housing with scratch resistant lens
- Kevlar reinforced single-conductor cable with 1200 lb (600 kg) tensile strength