The LETS 6.0 lateral inspection system is versatile and powerful, setting up quickly to navigate a range of pipe contours in mainlines 6" or larger. The tractor is equipped with a camera to observe mainline conditions and monitor the lateral camera launch. A contoured chute enables the lateral camera to be easily deployed with or against the flow at a 135-degree launch angle.
Power and Accuracy
LETS 6.0 is the ultimate system to simultaneously acquire mainline and lateral assessment video. A slim tractor profile and superior lateral camera launch provides high productivity.
LETS 6.0 Lateral System:
- Inspect laterals to 150' from 6" diameter and larger mainline pipes
- Powerful tractor with forward, reverse and freewheel movement
- Over-voltage protection prevents damage to main motor drive
- Tip-up connector for easier pipe insertion with less cable strain
- Standard six-wheel configuration operates in 6"-12" mainlines
- Optional Large Line Kit operates in 15"-30" diameter pipe and larger
- Forward-facing camera captures mainline video and monitors lateral camera launch
- Choose from self-leveling lateral camera or a Pan & Tilt camera
- Integrated 512hz locating beacon
- Telescoping chute with five discrete positions provides easier lateral launching in larger pipes
- A dual joystick Xbox 360® controller operates tractor and cameras
- The system also works with legacy controller
See how LETS 6.0 navigates harsh mainlines to launch its lateral camera to complete quick, accurate inspections.
LETS 6.0 Features
- The main camera observes mainline conditions and monitors the lateral camera launch
- Two camera options: self-leveling or Pan & Tilt with in-the-pipe lens cleaning technology
- Rear-view camera monitors push cables when in reverse and during retrieval
- Operate the tractor and cameras with one remote control
- Dual joystick, Xbox 360® controller* for ease of use
*Xbox 360® is a registered trademark of Microsoft®.
Designed by Agility
- Slim, unibody tractor to traverse pipes
- Multiple wheel configurations to match pipe conditions
- Contoured chute to launch the lateral camera with or against the flow
- Lateral camera easily navigates pipe bends