wolverine® 2.0 cutter
Cut through challenging material rapidly and accurately with our self-propelled, electric cutter, Wolverine 2.0. Its advanced controls and cutting power allow you to complete lateral reinstatements or pre-lining prep work in 6"-18" diameter pipes.
Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System
The Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System includes:
- a powerful crawler to maneuver around obstacles
- reel with 500' of cable to minimize set up time
- camera with in-the-pipe lens cleaning technology
The vehicle-mounted system is designed and built at Aries US-based plant with stainless steel and brass construction and integrated electrical cabling.
The Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System is compact, powerful and able to navigate and cut through challenging pipes. The vehicle-mounted system is designed and built at Aries US-based plant with stainless steel and brass construction and integrated electrical cabling
Overall System Specifications Includes Controller, Crawler, Camera, Reel.
- CANbus technology
- Ergonomic fingertip controls
- Dual joystick
- Touch screen display
- Integrated DVR
- Weight: 61 lbs.
- Length: 37"
- Operates in 6"-18" diameter pipes
- Compact profile
- All-wheel drive
- Multiple wheel options
- Suitable for use in water lines
- [email protected] RPM
- Adjustable speed setting
- Field repairable
- Fixed lens with field replaceable glass
- Built-in lens wiper and scraper for in-the-pipe lens cleaning
- Adjustable LED light ring
- Homing feature
- Cable length: 500'
- Diameter: ¾"
- Coax video
- Material: Kevlar®, nylon, Hytrel® and polyurethane (red)
- Strength: 2,000 lbs.
- Reel weight: 400 lbs.
Powerful & Precise Cutting
- High-powered, electric cutting motor delivers [email protected] 7,000 - 12,000 RPM
- All-wheel drive and compact profile to navigate challenging pipe conditions
- Infinitely adjustable speed and axis movement for precision cutting
- Stabilizing lift ensures balanced operation
Advanced Operator Control
- Fingertip control for outstanding operator ergonomics
- Dual joystick allows for accurate cutting head positioning
- Multiple wheel configurations to match pipe conditions
- Easily accessible replacement parts
- Quick truck set up and tear down
- In-the-pipe lens cleaning technology