Aries streamlined, non-propelled cutter provides remote controlled cutting for reinstating laterals operating in pipes from 6" to 21." The Raptor is also effective for pre-lining work, such as removing concrete, tree roots, rubber rings, metal, and various deposits.
- CCTV camera towed in front of the cutter from a downstream manhole by an electric winch
- Four slide sizes provide from 1-1/2" to 4" vertical lift enabling efficient operation in various pipe sizes.
- The 2.75" diameter ram can travel 7.0" horizontally.
- Two cutting motor options are available: 0.7 or 0.9 HP.
- Motor and clutch life is maximized with a double-sealed and pressurized body to prevent damage from moisture.