September Municipal Sewer Grout School – Waukesha
September 16 - September 17
Industry leaders are teaming up for the Municipal Sewer Grout School in Waukesha, WI. The Level 200 Municipal Sewer Grout School will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration. Experts from Aries Industries, Avanti International and Logiball will present a comprehensive overview of injection grouting including classroom presentations, demonstrations, troubleshooting and hands-on workshops.
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing acrylamide grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees will receive:
• Credit for (10) Professional Development Hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
• Safe Operating Practices Program Certification (SOPP)
• Training documentation and product manuals
• Personalized Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening meal included
View the schedule HERE.